torsdag den 20. november 2014

Halloween Nails and MoYou

I thought I'd better show you my Halloween nails before it's Christmas:
Sanne's Halloween nails 2014
The orange is Gosh Funky Orange (old favourite), the grey is OPI Skull and Glossbones and the duo chrome on my ringfinger is from Sally Hansen. I have stamped with Konad, fauxnad and BundleMonster plates

Graveyard theme:
Sanne's Halloween nails 2014
Again made with OPI Skull and Glossbones and a fauxnad plate.

A cheapie orange from La Femme, which I never have tried and a glow-in-the-dark from OPI:
Sanne's Halloween nails 2014
Stamped with a Halloween MoYou plate.

And btw MoYou, I have invested in two more plates from the brand:
MoYou
Plate number 14 has the puzzle I have searched for for years.

And then this cartoon plate caught my eye:
MoYou
What do you think caught my eye? Exactly, Marilyn Monroe in the upper right corner. But it's Marilyn! I simply HAD to own it. It will be fabulous to have nails with Marilyn! The rest of the plate is great too, especially the Lichtenstein face at the upper left.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Spooktastically fabulous nails, dear Sanne. Oh my gosh, do I adore them!!! The creamy-white and black ones are my very favourite, but each strikes a major Halloween loving note with me (big time!).

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you dear. I, again, wish we lived closer to each other then I would gladly make your nails Halloween style. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...