tirsdag den 27. januar 2009

Long Weekend!

Very long indeed!

I got fired from my job last Friday. I had guessed I didn't fit in, so I had started sending out applications for other jobs, but it would have been more fun quitting myself instead of getting fired. My Managing Director was rude to me when firing me, not much fun anyway, so he could have been kind. I was fired due to the company's new economy, and he didn't think I would be able to make enough money. He didn't even let me try. At the beginning he promised me another job than I ended up with, so I wasn't satisfied working there anyway. According to Danish law I have three months full salary and they sent me home, SO great! But it is not the greatest time to have to look for a new job, considering the financial crisis. So cross your fingers for me, friends.

But I try to look at the bright side: I'm a HOMEMAKER now!!! :) That is: in between sending applications, surfing the internet for jobs and making phonecalls to my huge network.
I will not dress up in pencil skirt, high heels and wear red lipstick every day, but I will do my hair, wear matching clothes and buy healthy groceries, bake son's favourite cookies (he has complained I haven't done that for a very long time), and perhaps I will even cook ... I'd better end this blog post, before promising too much! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...