torsdag den 31. maj 2012

New Vintage Dresses

Do you know how many nice vintage dresses you can choose from if you have a waist size 20-22 inches? Many! But unfortunately I don’t. I am a normal size medium, so I felt very lucky when I found this ”fifties in the eighties” dress at Etsy:

It is really lovely. The cape detail at the top makes it super elegant and the tie-string at the waist gives a nice figure. I have already planned to wear it at DH’s fifties birthday in August. It cost about 35 dollars, and the nice seller (in fact I have only met super nice sellers at Etsy.com) gave me a 20 per cent discount, so it wasn’t hard to decide on this one too:
I suppose it is from the early seventies, but it is so sweet and different from anything else I have in my wardrobe. I really like the tiny rose buds, but I don’t know about the tie-string. I have tried with other belts, but it is not really good, so the hunt for a nice belt has started in the charity shops.

3 kommentarer:

  1. both dresses are adorable! Flaurella

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you Flaurella, I feel so feminine wearing them. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh love the first one, looks like one of mine... ;)

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...