torsdag den 13. marts 2014

My Picture Book

I've been on Pinterest for over a year now, and I LOVE it! It is my break at work when I need to relax a few minutes. And when I was down with stress a year ago it was my rescue. Looking a lovely pictures was the only thing my poor brain could manage to do. I collect inspiration and nice photos. I've found a lot nail inspiration, but I also pin from nail blogs I read, if I see something nice I want to make some day. I only pin for my own amusement, but I've got about 200 followers withing a year without doing anything. But I suppose my pins are both inspirational and realistic. I e.g. only pin nail art which I think I can do myself. I never pin anything that is out of reach.

I have six nail boards in total, which are all a great success:
My most pinned picture ever is this:
More than 600 repins! Crazy! I think it is due to my descriptions (under the pins), so other members find my pins when they search and think they are inspirational.

But I also have a lot of other boards, for fun or for inspiration:
I would LOVE to own this lovely gingham dress.

I have boards with movie stars and handsome men:
Like Don Draper, yummi!

I have boards for each season and holiday:
Send me some snow so I can make this lovely and funny snow man. :)

And I also have practical boards like:
I want to bake myself an Indiana Jones cupcake some day. ;)

But I also have boards just for fun, like:
Mike, from Monsters Inc., is from my green board.

And many more. See you there?

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, I have a button at the top right.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Pinterest sure is a fabulous place, I can spend hours just enjoying the darling photos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is pure eye-candy and very relaxing. :)

      Slet
  2. Pinterest is my favourite social media site ever - by a long shoot. I love that it both allows me to storage and garner inspiration from images, but also that - as you talked about - it is a great way to help combat stress (and for me, at times, anxiety). I feel incredibly grateful for Pinterest and will be a loyal user for as long as it exists.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too. I have always downloaded photos for inspiration and later use, now I just click pin-it and I'm done. My only fear is that one day they'll close it or charge a fortune for using it.

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...