torsdag den 11. december 2014

Giving and Receiving

I love getting gifts! Yep, I am still that childish, but I think I love giving gifts even more. Since 1981 I've made a Christmas calendar for my parents. This year it was glittery green with red bows, so nice. They love it very much:
Dad has taken the photo with his iPad, because as usual I forgot to take one myself.

Son has got Advent gifts since he was 11 (now he is 21), here they hang from the curtain rod:
He visits us every Sunday, so I can see him open his gift. I also suspect he would open all four, if I gave him the gifts to take with him home.

Dear Husband (DH) also gets Advent gifts, and this year I also have bought a licorice calendar from Bülows:
So he does not complain.

And I found this fabulous Christmas Calendar at Etsy for my sister:
Tanja Braun (in Germany) makes charm bracelets as Christmas calendar. The first day she got the bracelet, and then she each day take a little golden bag from the big brown bag, and find a charm in it. There are many different themes and you can also write to Tanja and ask for special charms. Sister is very happy, so I will not disclose more here, but you can take a look at the link.

I rarely get neither Christmas calendar nor Advent calendar, but this year I was lucky, because look what DH gave me for my birthday:

A super girlie calendar full of cosmetic and skin care gifts all through December! :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet Sanne, you have such a caring, generous soul and heart. You have spoiled and blessed your family royally with your awesome gifts and thoughtfulness. I'm sure they feel your love and care for them everyday of the year and treasure these gifts, which reflect that, all the more because of how kindhearted you are.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, thank you so much, dear. I would love to make an advent calendar to you, because you are much more appreciative than my Family. :) Merry Christmas to you.

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...