onsdag den 20. august 2008

25th Opel GT Club Meeting in Denmark

Last weekend we attended the annual Opel GT club meeting in Denmark near the German border. There are only about 40 GT's on plates in Denmark and 23 of them were represented, not bad at all. 20 more GT's came from Germany.

Here I am at a sparepart market looking at vintage models of the GT:

Dear husband and I (he drives when we are together, so I don't have to hear him complain about my driving skills). We are getting in line for the convoy tour:

GT parking only. My GT is in first line, number four from the right:

They are in every colour and every style:

It was the Danish GT club's 25th anniversary and Bjarne at the photo has been in the club from the very beginning:

A great weekend talking with fellow GT fans about our lovely small cars and the weather was so great too.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...