søndag den 24. august 2008

Copy of Jayne's Wedding Dress?!

Today is our 17th wedding day! We have ate brunch and driven a long tour in my vintage car. We stopped at a flea market where I bought a small and lovely red purse - a wedding gift for myself as dear husband said.

Here is dad and I ready for going into the church, I still have 80's fashioned hair, ough:

I have never dreamed of being a white bride, I am too pale and colourless for wearing white - I love red and red is the colour of love. Here is dear husband and I walking down the aisle very newly wed:

Dear husband and I kissing in front of the pro photographer:

Dad and I are dancing. I sketched the wedding dress myself and gave the drawing to my mother in law who is a pro taylor, she did a fab job on the dress:

But oops! Did I make a copy of Jayne Mansfield's wedding dress without even knowing it:
Or do we just have the same great taste!? ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Does not matter if you copied her gown...you looked beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you. :) And no it wasn't intentionally a copy. Welcome to my blog and have a Merry Christmas.

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...