tirsdag den 8. juni 2010

Shopping - with a Clear Conscience

I have shopped ... with a clear conscience. Last week I got a magazine from the Danish Red Cross and saw this cool purse:
At first I thought that about 62 dollars was a little too much for a purse made of recycled paper, but rereading the text - then I suddenly considered it a really good buy:

"Handmade purse from Ecoist.
The purse is made from recycled Red Cross magazines. Every purse is unique and the purses are braided by poor women, who produces them at home or in small production units in e.g. Mexico and Peru. The purses are made at fair trade principles, and for every purse sold, two trees are planted.
Size: 190 x 100 x 450 mm
Danish Red Cross receives DKK 50 for every sold purse"

You can buy it at www.drk.dk/webshop. I don't know if it can be bought outside Denmark.

I'm looking very much forward to receiving my purse.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...