torsdag den 16. juni 2011

Husband Humour

We're renovating our living room, and since DH is working hard to bring it back to it's former thirties glory - I have to cook. I can cook, but I don't find it funny. And to top it, I've packed everything, including the cook books, in boxes in the basement, so I'll have to cook from memory. I've been grocery shopping once a week and tries to get inspiration from the big fridges.

Last week DH sent me a nice text with kisses from the artisan saying that he loves my cooking and that he easily could get used to it. I texted back that he should take it easy, when the living room project was finished, the cook job was his again. Immidiately he texted back that he was sure the renovation would take at least three more years! Haha! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...