torsdag den 27. oktober 2011

Halloween Nails

At Monday it's Halloween, so I've made Halloween nails:

I gave myself Opi's Halloween set with a glow-in-the-dark light green polish, Zom-body to Love (I love Opi's polish names) and a black crack polish. I really like the idea of a glow-in-the-dark polish, but at daytime it is just a snot green colour. You can see it glow-in-the-dark at this link.

I wanted Konad's Halloween disc, I have the Christmas disc (and no, it does not play neither Last Christmas nor Rocking Around the Christmas Tree) and it is so nice, but the Halloween disc (M13) is disappointing, so I had to invest in M28 on which there is a nice spider.

At my thumb and little finger I have the glow-in-the-dark with the black crack polish over, at my ring finger are drops of blood from M13, at my middle finger I have a pumpkin from M13 and at my index finger I have spiders from M28.

Happy Halloween to all of you. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...