torsdag den 24. januar 2013

Not a Dull Mum

Son was out to buy a Christmas gift for me. He wanted to buy the OPI nail polish The Man with the Golden, but unfortunately it was sold out, so he talked with the saleswoman. She showed him another, as son expressed it "poo-Bordeaux-coloured", polish and recommended it for his mum, since she loved it herself. "My mum is not THAT dull!", he said dryly. He is my boy! :)

Instead he picked this lovely deep purple OPI Tomorrow Never Dies:
He thought I didn't have a colour like it, and he was right!

I also got this lovely mini collection from OPI:

They are all far from "poo-Bordeaux-coloured".

2 kommentarer:

  1. It's wonderful that your son knows your tastes in colours and nail polishes so well. Tony and my sister both know mine as well, and spoiled me with two bottles of Essie polishes apiece amongst their Christmas gifts to me this past December.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm very impressed with him, and love all his choices. You can never get too many nail polishes, and they make such a nice extra gift. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...