torsdag den 28. februar 2013

Beauty Gadgets

I love gadgets and have added two more to the collection. DH gave me this smart thingy which should remove hair permanently with light impulses, the same as used in the salons:

I had to try it. If I don't have to shave and wax it is worth the effort, I can only hope.

And I have bought this from TV Shop. Yes, I watch TV Shop, I'm a pitiable person. No, not pitiable, but every Sunday morning DH and I think it is fun to watch TV Shop, and then I saw this Derma Wand, which removes wrinkles with radio frequences:

Yes, it sounds too good to be true, so I googled a lot and read a lot of reviews, especially at Amazon, where people normally are very honest. And it only gets good critics.

Hope is always green - I'll return in six months or so if they are worth the money, so don't laugh until then.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...