torsdag den 7. februar 2013

Commercial: Sanne's Vintage Jools

Well, it is my blog, so I suppose I can bring a commercial for my own little shop, right?


I've wanted to open an Etsy shop for long and now I've finally done it. I'm very excited and think it looks really nice. I've collected vintage costume jewellery for about fifteen years, and have some things in my collection which I think is really lovely but never use, strange. Now I've sorted them out and put them up for sale - at very reasonable prices - in my new shop:


And only half an hour after the grand opening, my first order ticked in. I was so happy I danced. This is how an order looks when it is ready to be shipped:


Of course I've made nice thank-you's card matching my "logo", which I fasten on the box with a matching red rubber band. And yes, I've drawn a happy flower on the envelope, since I hadn't any nice stickers and I really like when sellers make the order special. Now I think I will continue to draw since it is much more personal.

So do take a look in my nice shop when you need a break: Sanne's Vintage Jools.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I'm thrilled as can be for you! Huge congrats on launching your etsy shop. I adore vintage costume jewelry and will adding you to my fave sellers right away.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Jessica. :)

      Slet
  2. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 165 Countries and 8790 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...