A Dreambox, what is that? It has nothing to do with TV programmes for sure.
A Dreambox is a box in which you put tiny things representing your dreams:
What have I put in my Dreambox, you ask:
Let's have a look:
- A watch - because I have for very long dreamed about working part time, to have a day off where I can relax and be more creative. I don't think I ever have time for that in my daily life. And I am working part time now! :) From the 1 March I have every Wednesday off. It also means that my wage have been reduced about 20%, but it is so much worth it.
- I will knit, therefore I have knitted a mini knitting.
- I will draw, so there is a little pencil.
- I will paint, so there is a little box of crayons in the middle.
- I will sew, so a little reel of pink thread with a threaded needed is found at the right.
- I will read, not necessarily the bible, but it was cute and tiny.
- I will listen to much more vintage records, therefore there is a little key ring record.
- I will paint my nails, perhaps with the blue mini polish from OPI.
- And I will have a pleasant time, represented by the tiny candle.
And the last wish is to visit Paris, therefore there is a photo of the Eiffel tower. I have wanted to for many years. And do you know what - I am going there in the coming Easter with DH and our best friends. :)
When I had finished the box, which was a really nice little project, and showed it to DH, he asked me where he was? But honey, you are all over - you are the small glittering hearts I have sprinkled over all the things. It silenced him. ;)
So I cannot complain not having my dreams fulfilled, but there is room for more in my Dreambox.