tirsdag den 29. oktober 2013

Add: New Items in My Shop

I've spent a day in my autumn holiday last week filling new items in my little Etsy shop. 42 new things in total, so there is something for everybody - from 80's jools (from my own collection, now they have to move on) to 50's jools, like this nice pair of orange confetti lucite earrings with magnet backs:

To this handsome guy, who is very usable during autumn and at Halloween:

To a beautiful party dress, size Large, so unfortunately too big for me:
Or I would never have sold it.

To the most beautiful shoes:
The shoe is in a classic shape made of satin, but the heels! They are wild! Clear lucite with millions of glittering rhinestones. In perfect condition, but too tight for me, so if you wear a size 6 on the smaller end of the scale, here are your party shoes for the coming season.

And I've cleared out my record collection, there is also something for everybody, from the Easy Rider soundtrack to Sinatra:

So take a look in Sannes Vintage Jools, to see if there is something for you. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Those shoes...oh, dear goodness, they're all kinds of magnificent! I'm not a size six unfortunately, or I'd be all of them. Swoon!!!

    Happiest Halloween Eve wishes, dear Sanne!
    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sad too that they're too tight for me, but I hope they find a new good home. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...