torsdag den 23. januar 2014

Nail Magnet Fun

I have a lot of different things within nail art, but the magnet polishes are one of my favourite nail gadgets. It is super easy and gives a nice result. And if you collect different magnets, then you can vary your magnet polishes endlessly. I searched on Amazon and found these which are both very different and very cheap:
The four at the top are Chinese but for once in a great quality. I have glued match sticks at the top as distance pieces, which makes them easier to use. The below one is from China Glaze, and I am espeically in love with the circle.

Here I have tested five different magnets:
The round magnet from China Glaze is used on the green polish. Unfortunately, the heart magnet was bad, it just looked like a nasty cloud, so I rinsed it off immediately.

2 kommentarer:

  1. These are so cool! I really like the heart one in particular. It would be endlessly perfect for Valentine's Day next month. The green ring finger nail here is almost hypnotic! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Thank you for the wonderfully sweet birthday wishes for Annie. She has been cuddled and given two extra dog treats from you, dear Sanne.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also fell in love with the Heart, but unfortunately it is not very good. The others are great, so they'll get a lot of use. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...