torsdag den 30. september 2010

I’ve Given Up …

Today, I’ve put on stockings and shoes. No more bare legs and sandals, sigh. What will be next? That I’ll have to change about my Summer/Winter wardrobe and drive Tiny Honk (my vintage car) to the garage, deep sigh!

I love Autumn, in fact I love all seasons, I just think Danish Winter should be shortened with about two months, but having had such a short and lousy Summer I’m not ready for Autumn yet. Well, I have to lit the fireplace and a lot of candles and find the cozy blanket.

I have added another lovely Autumn bracelet to my collection, which I look forward to wearing:

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have always loved fall as well (my birthday is in Nov like yours, mine is the 2nd) but this year, for the first, I find I am not wanting to let summer go. Have a wonderful weekend.

    SvarSlet
  2. -> Donna, Summer has been very short in Denmark, so I'm not ready for a long Winter yet. But today I've changed my Summer/Winter wardrobe, shoes/sandals, coat and handbag. Nice when it's done.
    Wishing you both a lovely weekend. :)

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...